Jan 21, 2009

Breast Cancer Campaign









This is a project done in Visual Persuasion class. We were assigned to create a campaign for a cause. From my family experiences with this illness, I felt it would be a great way of showing my appreciation and passion for breast cancer. I wanted to incorporate the notorious pink ribbon in a different way by wrapping a pink scarf to make a similar ribbon shape. My slogan "warm your heart with hope" fit best with my concept. When dealing with breast cancer (or any time of cancer) you have to have hope, ambition, belief, and strength to get you through it. People at such young ages have been diagnoised with this type of cancer. I wanted to spread the message of "Breast Cancer Awareness" to a younger crowd to push the importance of getting yearly check ups and to just be aware.

1 comment:

  1. after giving your presentation some thought, it occurred to me maybe i was not getting your angle. it seems you have three different ways of thinking here: 1) analytical connection 2) inspirational connection 3) personal connection. you should talk about this more rather than describe the projects.

    ReplyDelete